Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Piano recital 2013

 Spring Piano Recital - May 21, 2013

Lance & Kyle did a great job on their solo's!

I was so proud of all of my students.  It's a pleasure to be their teacher and watch them grow and progress.  I sure miss my daughter who passed away.  She loved playing the piano.  I'm happy that all of my children can play to some degree.  What a beautiful thing music is.

Lance played "Heart of Courage"  an awesome song for him!  Kyle loves the Lord of the Rings so played "In Dreams" and did a wonderful job.
This year I had 27 students.  They aren't all in these pictures...some had to come late.

I had 4 seniors this year.  I played duets with 3 of them during the recital.

I got some new "trio" books so Lance & Kyle and I tried one at the recital.  So fun!

Spencer watching the recital.  He's so handsome.

Duet with Micaela

Duet with Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment