Friday, February 1, 2013

New Calling

Add caption
This is  picture of John & I at church in LA over Christmas break. 

I was released in January as 1st counselor in the ward Young Women's presidency and called to be a primary worker where I teach the CTR 6-7 year olds.  Getting a new calling is always bitter sweet.  I really enjoyed working with the Young Women for two years and will miss them but excited to teach primary.  I also loved the sisters in the YW presidency and learned so much from them.  I enjoyed the experience very much.  Some of the activities were difficult for me such as YW in Excellence and New Beginnings because my daughter, Savannah should've been there with me.  Often I was the only parent there without a daughter.  I suppose it's part of the trial of losing a child.  On the other hand, it was wonderful to have Lance attending mutual while I was there.  I look forward to seeing Kyle in primary for his last year and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment